Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Banned?

Shoe

I was playing on ba_jail the other day when I got banned for a reason not known. I see no ban information about me on here so I would assume that there is no reason. I would like to be unbanned please.

Hello, Shoe,

Our Staff will process your report/request as soon as they are able. To ensure your report/request is completed as quickly as possible, we ask that you complete the following forms based on the type of request you are making, as follows:

Abuse: Admin Abuse/Player Abuse template *READ FIRST* - HeLLsGamers Multi Gaming Community:

Ban Request: Ban Request Template*Read First* - HeLLsGamers Multi Gaming Community:

Unban Request: Unban Request Template*Read First* - HeLLsGamers Multi Gaming Community:

T-List Request: T-LIST Template*Read First* - HeLLsGamers Multi Gaming Community:

Please note that our Staff members are not always able to immediately respond to all threads, and we ask that you please be patient while process your request/report.

If you feel that your issue is pressing and needs immediate attention, feel free to join our Ventrilo:

IP: vent.hellsgamers.com

Port: 4198

Thank you again for your support in submitting this report/request. We always welcome community assistance with server policing.

The HG Staff and Council

Okay well i found myself on here and he says that i was banned for bunnyhop scrpiting. idk if youve ever seen a bhop script before but obviously to any true bhopper i was not scripting. he said to look at the video and i advise you to do the same. bhopping in a circle like that is done with a simple +left key bind that makes you turn at a constant rate. I expect to be unbanned because i was falsely accused of scripting when its obvious that i wasnt. thank you.

Hi Shoe,

Alas, you have posted in the wrong section, please use the correct section:

Unban Requests - HeLLsGamers Multi Gaming Community:

Please use the following template for unbans

1. Your in-game name:

2. Server that you were banned on:

3. The Banning admin:

4. Your Steam-Id:

5. Reason for ban:

Thank you!

PS Just to let you know, bans are kept unless there is no suitable proof is presented. The banning admin will have a short time to disclose his demos and (proofs) if necessary otherwise you will be unbanned.

Be patient, please and thank you!

Once again, the reason we want people to post in the right section is to reduce clutter from other pointless posts.

Regardless, please use the template provided and post in the right section.

It is not in my authority to tell you what to do but rather posts that do not follow the template will just be ignored. I will see if I can get a moderator to move it but could you at least post following the template.

Thank you!

Once again, the reason we want people to post in the right section is to reduce clutter from other pointless posts.

Regardless, please use the template provided and post in the right section.

It is not in my authority to tell you what to do but rather posts that do not follow the template will just be ignored. I will see if I can get a moderator to move it but could you at least post following the template.

Thank you!

it's also not your authority to post in these threads, though your enthusiasm in being active is appreciated, please read the top most sticky in the recruits section.

as for you shoe you were being a trouble maker the whole time i was in there, and binds are just cutting out the scripts that set them. I mostly banned you for being a douchebag though not the bunnyhopping, those are just to show what scripting/binding looks like considering people have decided to use that shit on the jailbreak server. you can wait out your week ban and not be an ass when you get back on the server.

not unbanned.