Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

STEAM_0:1:5179186 ("Shifty")

Shifty

Hi

i banned you for using what to me looks like a hack

list of what i suspect

Aimbot/Smooth Aim <--- you did adjustments

Correct Spread

Correct Recoil

Trigger Bot

Wall hack

Awp Only?

Demos

files.bortweb.com/hg/dirty/Shifty

:own3d: :n00b:

??? I think I got a total of two kills in both vids -- I actually missed quite a bit more than I hit anyone. If I was hacking, wouldn't every mouse click be a headshot? I'm sorry, I just don't see anything that would lead you to believe I'm cheating??? The correct spread claim is especially ridiculous -- I'm using an AWP. How would you ever jump to that conclusion? Yea, I usually have a really good ratio. But I'm also always hanging back with a sniper rifle, so it's inevitable. Edited by Shifty

??? I think I got a total of two kills in both vids -- I actually missed quite a bit more than I hit anyone. If I was hacking, wouldn't every mouse click be a headshot? I'm sorry, I just don't see anything that would lead you to believe I'm cheating??? The correct spread claim is especially ridiculous -- I'm using an AWP. How would you ever jump to that conclusion? Yea, I usually have a really good ratio. But I'm also always hanging back with a sniper rifle, so it's inevitable.

No not every shot needs to be headshot when you try to make it look like your legit when your not so GTFO :diaf:

your not getting unbanned cya