Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

admin's a moose

Siphaed

331 "admin's a moose" STEAM_0:1:16493227 54:52 103 0 active

1. Abuser name: admin's a moose

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:16493227

3. What server: Jailbreak

4. About what time: 9:45-9:59 PM PST

5. PROOF: (see screens)

6. Please tell us about the incident: Well, he had meant to slap all the T's for a Pirate Day. But apparently hit a "Slay T's" bind instead and ...well, you know the rest by the screens. Why he has a Slay T's bind, I don't know. Maybe he typed in the original wrong and it was meant to be a Slap T's instead? Again, I don't know (although I tested all my binds on myself when I got LR before ever using them in practical usage).

post-3429-13525953934225_thumb.jpg

post-3429-13525953934525_thumb.jpg

He said he was sorry. Again, I think it was just a screwed up bind or something, however it was still a massive slay (of epically funny proportions!). I don't want his admin removed unless this is something more serious or something, I'm just saying a helpful discussion on the ins and outs of commands....just informing him to double check his binds, a slap on wrist (slap, not slay :P), and there we go.

post-3429-13525953934803_thumb.jpg

no need for threads when you clearly knows he apologizes. and even punishes himself. anyone else notice when siph makes abuse threads they start with well, and some explanation how he makes these threads knowing they're garbage?