Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

unban

~Aj~

1. Your in-game name: Aj

2. Server that you were banned on: Jailbreak

3. The Banning admin: 677jackson ?

4. Your Steam-Id: Aj

STEAM_0:1:19668196

5. Reason for ban:

I wasn't even on LR or anything and have not even had LR in this play session. Then I got banned for exploiting?

The only reason I could see me getting banned for this reason is the topic I posted asking to clarify something, and there isn't even any evidence in there. I guess this could be for me freezing a CT over obstacle water with 30 seconds left in a round ( 1 week ago), but even if that is the reason- right when I got accused of exploiting I went to the forums to try to clear things up for me to avoid getting in trouble.

Edited by Slazenger

Yeah, those previous ones are for autotune ._.

(also 1 for disrespect, and I disagree with how that one played out but its over so ill drop it- no need for more dramaz)

Yeah, atleast it wasn't a perma ban like the guy who got banned before you for disrespecting.

Forgetting the fact that he did not make ban requests for either.

Everyone better start making reports if a ban is 2 hours or more.

I'm gonna starting randomly inspecting people's bans to see if ban reports are made. Too many people are not following this policy.

Anyways

Lol we come back to the server and everyone is banned for a week. ok im getting out of this thread before weeman bans me from the forums. Cya.

You are involved in the case that means you are allowed >.> why does everyone got shit backwards? lol