Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Yoohoo

. Abuser name: ASS CLAP

2. Their Steam Id:STEAM_0:1:165704001.

3. What server: HG Jailbreak

4. About what time: 8:25

5. PROOF:

6. Please tell us about the incident: ASS CLAP Banned AJ for what I think is a week for the reason/Hacking/General Exploit of map. When asked why he banned AJ he responded with 'Idk I heard someone say ban Aj".

I have a screenshot of him saying that. I just cant find my way to it. I get into the cstrike but the folder screenshots is not there. and control V doesnt work for some reason to paste it into paint. Either way this definately needs to be looked into.

Edited by Slazenger

For anyone else this admin would be removed or AT LEAST his ban privileges. Instead since this kid contributes $50 a month nothing will happen.

Sorry for raging but this is stupid. Its so obvious that this was abuse.

For anyone else this admin would be removed or AT LEAST his ban privileges. Instead since this kid contributes $50 a month nothing will happen.

Sorry for raging but this is stupid. Its so obvious that this was abuse.

normally we always give a first time fuck up, unless its just utterly stupid mixed with mass commands, oh and being a regular member now doesn't give you the right to bitch like this already, just FYI.