Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

My Steam games lag [Need Help]

VeN

Ok first of all this started happening 1 month ago

2.My graphic card is Nvidia (2008 series)

3.My driver is DirectX 10 (Sould i download anything else?)

4.I made a vid about the steam game that i lag the most (Modern Warfare 2)

5.This happens to all my steam games. example.

Css JAILBREAK: When im trying to lead it lags for like 3 seconds and the terrorists can't hear me

so we have to change lead................

6.Need help............

[YOUTUBE]W-BZyHuXpFU[/YOUTUBE]

alright uh, post or pm me your computers specs and what settings youre running said steam games on and i'll see if i help you past that. the more detail the better so maybe we can customize your video settings so you dont run through every game with that delay and pc lag.

that would be your best option, umm, you can add me on steam, f4tk1d, and ill run through css with you as i dont have mw2.

i had WoW myself and i have a 2001 e-machine and wow worked fine on it, but with MW2 again i also have that on my laptop and i all so often get spike lags...sadly nothing can be dine unless you get a better internet provider.

thats not internet lag in that mw2 video guys >.> thats extreme frame loss, cpu please? and what OS are you running? if your running windows 7/vista hit windows buttom at bottom right then search dxdiag click it, hit save all information to a .txt file and PM it to me and i can take a lookie