Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

bad news

So to start this off let me tell you all this.

I was heading to work last Thursday and we stopped to pick our friend up that we give a ride to work with us. Then we head out to work and I randomly passed out. I woke up with my friend poking my shoulder and was like "what the fuck happened!" They responded saying I passed out for about 3-5 minutes and they were yelling my name trying to wake me up. I got rushed home to my house my parents then proceeded to call the ambulance to come get me cause my eyes rolled back into my head. The ambulance showed up, they checked me out and said there was nothing wrong. Friday came along and I was starting to get pressure behind my eyes; I was thinking it was just sinus infection. I was wrong I went to the doctors yesterday and they took a electrocardiogram to check my heart rate. Also did a MRI on my brain. Found out I have a brain tumor size of a quarter and need to be getting surgery done most likely so far as they are thinking. I go for blood work and more testing tomorrow evening.

I probably won't be playing much CSS or gaming period of course. Just hope all you guys wish me luck and stay in touch. I will miss HellsGamers a hell of alot! Had great amount of fun and a HUGE experience with this community.

Hey guys!

Just got back from the doctors the blood work they have to send out to the hospital actually to get tested. I did not even know that, but they also took another MRI and they went over it with me and my parents pretty well this time. They are going to have to do surgery it's about a 12 hour surgery alongs everything goes pretty well. It can be fully removed of course, but downside to it is they can not say 100% guarantee that it will not grow back after sometime. So they want me to get a MRI every 3-4 months after the surgery for approximately a year and a half. Once the blood work comes back we have to sit and talk about that then go over a date for the surgery.

So I probably won't be on starting NOW for about 1-2 months depending how the surgery goes and how I feel.

Keep me in your prayers guys I really need it this is really scary for me. I'm going to miss you all!!!!

See you guys when I get back!

Good luck with the op!

One of my neighbours has tumours, she's only 18 and she's had them growing back since she was young. I won't go into detail though because it's enough to make anyone who is even perfectly healthy be scared shit

good luck bro! my best wishes, once you get that sucker removed you gotta be more of a dick, (I forget what comedian said it but the cure for cancer is actually douchebaggery =p) so when you get back i expect you to be punching babies like its your job k?