Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

bad news

Stay strong, bro. I never really knew you, but anyone is HG is tuff. You can pull through this, I know it. I'll be praying for you. Hope to see you back in-game sometime soon.

I'll miss you, bro. <3

It so hard to stay away from the forums laying down thinking about gaming! It's like I want to troll the forums like Pwned! GUH lol.

But thank you all for your support.

Kiri-Jolith it is hard my friend. First I loose my ex fiance and don't know if the baby that she had is mine or not. Also knowing that I can't do anything about it to actually find out if it is mine cause our government and there laws are so fucked up in this society. Now this, I will pull through i'm 100% sure of it. Just so much happening and so much stress is what kills me. Thank god for Anxiety medicine I take Lorazepam for it.

But as I said I will keep in touch as much as I can till the surgery happens then I will be gone for a good while. The reason for this thread was just to give an advance notice I assume. Though my parents think the surgery is going to be around the 6-7 far as my doctor told them but i'm not going to make that a set date till I know for sure.

I guess I will troll the forums out of being bord and wanting to game. On my cell phone that is.

Found out the Surgery is set for Saturday the 7th next weekend. They measured the tumor on my ex-ray found out it is about a half inch in total. So this should be a safe and quick surgery far as they figure.

I will keep in touch of course guys and let you know it all goes. Thanks for all you guys support I really appreciate it. Miss playing with you all already on CSS :P.

See you soon guys.

Well as Kiri has reminded me to update you guys as it's my fault I totally forgot to been in bed rest the past few days.

Just went to the doctors this morning from breathing issues. Was told that I was having problems breathing due to Hypertension. Probably from getting worked up that my surgery is tomorrow.

So all depending on how the surgery goes and how I feel I should be able to let you guys know how everything went in like a week or probably more. Honestly not to sure how long they keep patients in for this kinda procedure.

Well nice to have a clan like this and meeting alot of good friends on here such as Kiri.

I will see you guys sometime soon :P