Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Get Admin

Hello HG. Today i would like to know if i could get admin free for one day because i want to know if its worth of it. If i can get it for a day and see that its worth, im going to pay for few months when ill get my cash. I really like the HG server but i hate when freekillers are there and no admins are on so today i would be so happy if i could get it for 1 day (not more) free.

Well if i can try admin reply back here or pm me.

Thanks HG :D i <3 you all !!!!!

-Fearlesskiller

Hello HG. Today i would like to know if i could get admin free for one day because i want to know if its worth of it. If i can get it for a day and see that its worth, im going to pay for few months when ill get my cash. I really like the HG server but i hate when freekillers are there and no admins are on so today i would be so happy if i could get it for 1 day (not more) free.

Well if i can try admin reply back here or pm me.

Thanks HG :D i <3 you all !!!!!

-Fearlesskiller

You mean rob Homer of $15? Are you crazy? Would you take a nut away from a squirrel?

Anyways the answer is most likely no, if you need an admin, get on vent and bug Slaz about it. Its what he gets paid for...

You mean rob Homer of $15? Are you crazy? Would you take a nut away from a squirrel?

Anyways the answer is most likely no, if you need an admin, get on vent and bug Slaz about it. Its what he gets paid for...

:omgimmad: All donations pay for our three dedicated servers & webservers monthly costs, that $15 helps keep hellsgamers online that's why you have to donate to get admin in HG servers and you will not just get it for free