Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

REQUIRES STAFF MEMBER ---Uhm Ban for no reason -hg-Grin.FmL

Grin.FmL

-------------------| SORRY FOR POST HERE |------------------

For me, this is Admin Abuse:

Oep74.jpg

tiXiF.jpg

6w4uP.jpg

Ban Reason: Aimbot

HeLLsGamers - Global Banlist

Sometimes we use Google to search for accounts of cheaters. This is not good -hg-Grin.FmL.

Other bans by sTuRn:

HeLLsGamers - Global Banlist

no one: Ban Reason: Team Killing (In Iceworld WTF?)

SnackNCrackle: Ban Reason: General Exploit of Game/Map/Server in Iceworld?

Mokujin: Ban Reason: Aimbot (Report?)

( H2O ): Ban Reason: Wallhack (Report?)

Please, check this.

Edited by desKrriado

His admin will be temporarily suspended to grab his attention so we can have a discussion about how an admin should behave and what it means to actually have admin.

and thanks Des, when you have awesome evidence like that you are welcome to post all over this fucking thread with that juicy goodness.

His admin will be temporarily suspended to grab his attention so we can have a discussion about how an admin should behave and what it means to actually have admin.

and thanks Des, when you have awesome evidence like that you are welcome to post all over this fucking thread with that juicy goodness.

Might also want to cover using admin team chat so he doesn't look like a skitzo patient being an ass to himself. That kind of thing has a tendency to get ugly, as we've all seen.

• 1 month later...

i alraedy talked to HG weeman about this issues and i apologize to grin and the player that i banned previously. I alraedy read the admin guidelines and ready for my admin to reinstate again to create a better hellsgamees community :) thank you.