Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Banned. wow.

threaten

1. Your in-game name: threaten

2. Server that you where banned on: scrim server

3. The Banning admin: no idea

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:19035579

5. Reason for ban: basically, i was playing with BirdWalk in a scrim seeing as i was in his team. apparently we scrimmed part of the cevo or cal team and he made a deal that if we lost we get banned from all hg servers, and if we win he gets unbanned, he was hacking in the hg servers. apparently we lost and now im banned. i didnt know about this deal until after the match cause i was coming in late to the match. he is now vac banned, and i am pissed because i cant play in any of your servers because of him hacking. oh, and he hacked in the scrim too. is there any way i can get unabnned?

he told us you were hacking too...

he told us you were hacking too...

i wasnt. hes also been making shit up lately too, because he cut me from the team cause im "not trying" in scrims. and then i took his entire team with me and his execute team went dead. he threatened to hack me and ddos me, of course he never did.

You have played for an hour on HG servers this month, it doesn't seem like it'd be that big of deal for you.

You're also on lots of Ban Lists.

:)

My opinion doesn't matter though, good luck convincing DJ to unban you.

I have been scrimming lately, but i like the office server.

what ban lists?