Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[HG] Pepsi

EpicFailureCola

1. Abuser name: [HG] Pepsi

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:16597869

3. What sever: JailBreak-CSS

4. About what time: 6:25 pm

5. PROOF:

hl2-20090222-1821451.jpg

He muted me for no reason after i died versing him in deagle toss(last request)

hl2-20090222-1820529.jpg

He all of my team members and all hosties, even muted people who were not even talking on their microphone or chat.

hl2-20090222-1820552.jpg

He un-muted some but not all, i couldn't even here the hosties who needed to go heal

Then he started telling me i couldn't ask admins why they did that because i'm new to clan, and in no position to tell admins that.<------------- WTF?

~~EDIT~~

After i played hide&seek i came in JailBreak and got slayed for nothing wtf?

hl2-20090222-1901143.jpg

He slapped me and called me little boy and was telling me to drop my before talking on my mic

hl2-20090222-1904173.jpg

He calls me a ignorant because im 14, NOT COOL, he was 14 once and im not complaining.

hl2-20090222-1925215.jpg

7. Continuation of 6, he calls me a fa****

hl2-20090222-1925305.jpg

Now i will put an X next to what he broke.

ADMIN RULES

* 1. Be respectful to all players. X

* 2. Don't take anything personal. X

* 3. Set an example to other players. X

* 4. No excessive slap or slays. See #7 (half X)

* 5. Follow all server rules, and enforce it apon others

* 6. If an admin asks you a question do not ignore them, just answer them.

* 7. If someone is breaking the server rules...

-- 1 Give them one warning if they continue to break the server rules.

-- 2 Kick them off the server if they still continue.

* 8. Persistent problems need to be reported to one of the head admins.

Edited by [HG] EpicFailureCola

slapped u when u shot another admin for no reason and he was liek wtf why do u keep shooting me ...a bunch of players were spamming the mic so i muted them then unmuted as a warning to stop spamming mic

and talking crap to you really isnt abuse i may have used admin only chat alittle too much cuz im used to always pressing @ before i talk but still talkin crap is all over that server .. u just join HG and think u know all the rules

a couple of other players saw u abusing by disrespecting admins and threatening admins constantly and spamming with it so u got muted then left the game to come around the mute 0.o thats a kick but i never did kick u lulz

k thx :)

Talking crap(excessively) is against admin rules read them pl0x

Me abusing? im not admin. And i was not avoiding mute i was quitting CSS client so i could check for replys. And anyway you had no right to mute me i wasnt spamming i was just talking to team members.

And when i shot the admin i said sorry and i typed kill in console because i was trying to shoot rebel in deagle.

Edited by [HG] EpicFailureCola

your both on my friends list your both cool but Pepsi is right you were spamming and threatening admins.

You also rejoined to be unmuted and Pepsi didn't kick he gave you a chance. And you were still threatening after o.O I say both of you get along and get one last chance even know pepsi is right.

y0 i was here for this and epic was spamming the mic and threatning people that if he got muted hed report, as far as a pubby like myself sees, Epic is rong in this matter.

1. it helps to look at the words definition and how to spell it before you say anything mmkz?

2. I was not spamming, when i got muted i was DEAD, and as i recall you were muted by an admin saying why did you kill me on a bind and you kept asking that to every one when they killed you in evil simon says because you didnt jump when the leader said evil simon says jump, then the admin(dont remeber which one) muted you and you evaded it(came back ane left and repeated)

Okay. I'm on both sides here.

Epic -

1. You did threaten all the admins....

2. You did spam a bit...

Pepsi -

1. Uses Admin Public Chat for EVERY conversation.. including those to other admins...

2. Gets angry at EVERYONE

3. You have no proof pepsi... you're just arguing against him...

4. Do not insult 14 year old boys from New Jersey ^^ as I happen to be one... Remember, Children are the FUTURE and it is we who have control of where YOU will be later on in life ^^ If you constantly insult us, it'll just make wraith, envy, greed, and pride spread.... 7 Deadly sins people....

For everyone -

Just because someone is 14, doesn't mean they are stupid. I know 14 year old's more mature, more motivated, smarter, and all around better than a ton of 16+ old people. You forget that around 14 most people hit puberty ^^ And with puberty, new inspiration comes *sounds weird but is true*. Once again, just because we are newer to this world than you does not make us any less inferior. If it did, then everyone fails.

Have you people never met a couple who have had 2+ years apart?

I've seen a multitude people date others who are far younger or older then themselves.

Finally, do not make a brouhaha *vocab word of the day* about it ^^

This thread is fail.

You guys need to respect the authority you are given. If you wear an HG tag and are displaying an immature attitude to other admins or server players...you will be removed.

I will personally hop in this server and see how you guys are using your abilities. Don't disrespect these servers or the team by acting like a moron.

And please don't come to the boards flaming other HG members. If you have a problem, post your abuse/ban/unban report but if you feel the need to go any further, pm a Staff Member.

Edited by vandium