Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

I need a new headset HELP!

n1ckkkkk

Alright so I broke my headset

My sister came in my room got me mad and my headset ended up on her face in shambles

imag0019.jpg

So I need a new one

I had the Creative Fatal1ty Headset

Ok so looking to spend about $50 maybe some more

No USB sets

>not a big fan of razer

Edited by n1ckkkkk

I dunno if these were the same ones you had before.

NewEgg Shellshocker

On sale.

GET THAT HEADSET!! I can't emphasize it enough. That's the upgraded version of what you had before. That's what I have, I paid $100 for it. It's an absolutely incredible headset. Completely noise-canceling, the mic is crystal clear (and high quality ---I play music through it all the time), and it is beyond the realm of comfort. That price. Is astounding.

GET THAT HEADSET!! I can't emphasize it enough. That's the upgraded version of what you had before. That's what I have, I paid $100 for it. It's an absolutely incredible headset. Completely noise-canceling, the mic is crystal clear (and high quality ---I play music through it all the time), and it is beyond the realm of comfort. That price. Is astounding.

Sold out. I guess thats what I get for gong to bed at 6 and waking up at 3.