Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Problems with Logitech clearchat wireless headset

Products from logitech that I currently own.

X-140 speakers

Z-2300

Z-5500

ClearChat 3.5mm headset

G15

G9x

Harmony 700

Clearchat wireless headset

So you'd say I am pretty loyal to Logitech, no?

I havn't had any problems w/ them till now with the clearchat wireless.

So I get the headset and after a few days the left ear speaker starts going in and out. I eventually get fed up, call them, and get a replacement (after sending it back first). So the new one comes, YAY, but wait, wtf is this the same thing started happening after a few days again.

I called them and told them I had had enough, said I would either take a G35 as a replacement or money back. Obviously a problem with the connections or w/e. They should recall them.

So I'm waiting to hear back from them about upgrading me to the G35. It sucks because every time i send it in it takes about 15 days to get the new one. So it'll be a month total now that i have paid for the headset and not even had it + when i did have it, it didn't work.

Ive owned that headset before and it did work for me for 2 months then I believe it somehow stuffed up.

Anyway, Maybe your doing something to it that causing it. Try other computers when you get a replacement.

Or call them until they give you the G35 :cheesy: .

I agree with the above..... And look, I AM NOT trying to hi-jack the thread but how is that Logi G9 mouse??? A better question is, is it comfortable in your hand? It looks like it would be odd in the hand. I know about the 35 or 3600 dpi that it is or w/e. I'm about to get either the g500 or g9, g500 cause i like the wire ;)

I wanted to try wireless because I would always forget that i had them on and get up and walk away with them, subsequently the wire would rip out.

But now I think im just going to try to be more careful.

They would not send me the G35 as a replacement after calling them twice, just gonna send em back for a refund.