Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

hurr-begone

yeah, I know i should buy a new PSU but my computer was made in 2004, i would rather but a new computer then keep pouring in cash into my current one.

Get a PSU that is capable of supporting newer hardware and then drop it into your new box if need be. Get your current computer working now and have one part checked off the list for later.

Depends on local laws, but by and large, no.

Though I don't understand what this has to do with the topic.

Makes about as much sense as telling him to update an outdated PC.

Long term its better for him just to invest in a new PC.

Makes about as much sense as telling him to update an outdated PC.

Long term its better for him just to invest in a new PC.

You're either not paying attention or you're too ignorant to be posting in this thread, and no, I'm not going to explain to you why.

You're either not paying attention or you're too ignorant to be posting in this thread, and no, I'm not going to explain to you why.

I will explain it, Wingless is suggesting he buy a nice PSU to get his computer working FOR NOW, and save it for a newer computer later, which he can build instead of buy.

I will explain it, Wingless is suggesting he buy a nice PSU to get his computer working FOR NOW, and save it for a newer computer later, which he can build instead of buy.

You're feeding the troll :P

But yes, it's not like computer parts are permanently fused together once you install them. We're not making diamonds here.