Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Counter-Strike: Source Update Now in Beta

Dirty

over the past year, the sourcemod community has done tons of great work in creating patches that prevent valve's own deficiencies. valve left literally dozens of different ways for anyone with pcap software to see certain holes and crash the server. we are finally at a level now where it's getting rare to find an exploit that will work on one of our fully patched servers. i just hope this new "update" isn't as sloppy as the original software. one hopeful thing is that it's based on the orangebox engine which gives me some comfort as it's newer, generally more robust, and has more of valve's attention than the old CSS engine.

over the past year, the sourcemod community has done tons of great work in creating patches that prevent valve's own deficiencies. valve left literally dozens of different ways for anyone with pcap software to see certain holes and crash the server. we are finally at a level now where it's getting rare to find an exploit that will work on one of our fully patched servers. i just hope this new "update" isn't as sloppy as the original software. one hopeful thing is that it's based on the orangebox engine which gives me some comfort as it's newer, generally more robust, and has more of valve's attention than the old CSS engine.

cool. and haha no one can get the beta anymore

it's not like you play all them games

ALSO:

For those that have CSS beta.

[HG] 24/7 Stock Map Rotation - HeLLsGamers.com | CSS Beta

IP: 72.88.213.140:27015

&

[HG] 24/7 OFFICE N00b Training Facility - HeLLsGamers.com [100Tick|CSSBeta]

IP: 67.228.245.11:27015