Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[HG] Clifford abuse?

-=T3RROR=-

1. Abuser name: [HG] Clifford

2. Their Steam Id: sorry I could not get that from him

3. What server: [HG] Jailbreak

4. About what time: 5/17 around 5:30PM CST

5. PROOF:

right after being slayed by Clifford I asked why I was slayed:

*DEAD* [admin] [HG] Clifford : b.c the order was to freeze not move with the cell door

*DEAD* [admin] [HG] Clifford : when it opend

*DEAD* [admin] [HG] Clifford : Ok

*DEAD* [admin] [HG] Clifford : you not understand

*DEAD* [admin] [HG] Clifford : b.c i help you

*DEAD* [admin] [HG] Clifford : if you dont

*DEAD* -hg- -=T3RROR=- : o I do

(right after say I do understand...)

[sM] -hg- -=T3RROR=- has been switched by admin.

-hg- -=T3RROR=- : Clifford, switch me back to CT please

..... (no answer, so I switch back to CT)

*DEAD* -hg- -=T3RROR=- : Clifford, do you have something against me?

....(still no answer)

6. Please tell us about the incident: Everything started when lead gave freeday to the T's. A T was chasing me so I dropped my guns (I figured that if they can go to Armory there is no harm on giving them guns anyway). Clifford accused me to "gunplant".

A few rounds later the lead CT told T's to freeze, after that he told the T's to put their backs against the cell door at the same time that he was opening the cells. I killed 4 Ts that were not putting their backs against the cell doors. Lead never said those were freekilled since and all the other T's were following the orders just fine.

Clifford argument was that they had their backs against their cells before the door was opened so if they were told to freeze they couldn't follow the door while opening.

To a degree I understand that I could have been wrong, and Clifford could have asked me to slay myself which I would have done following the server rules.

Now, treating me like if I don't know the rules and switching me to T without any warnings even after I said I understood the consequences is to my sight a clear sign of admin abuse. I don't pretend to have his admin power taken away, but maybe someone could talk to him and refresh him the admin policy.

Thanks

-=T3RROR=-

Ok i understand stand what your stay and i well try to become the best i can be at what im doing. My only hope is that you can try to follow leads orders better and try to become better as well. Ty for your post and i well Try Try Try.

Ok i understand stand what your stay and i well try to become the best i can be at what im doing. My only hope is that you can try to follow leads orders better and try to become better as well. Ty for your post and i well Try Try Try.

No need to be the best. Just give the chance at someone that screwed up to redeem himself before taking action.

See you in Jail :)