Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[HG] Playerrzzz

Clinton

1. Abuser name: [HG] Playerrzzz

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:27396555

3. What server: HG Jail Break

4. About what time: 4:40 PM CST

5. PROOF: http://www.teameo.net/files/files/1/ba_jail_hellsgamers_superfinal0000.jpg

http://www.teameo.net/files/files/1/ba_jail_hellsgamers_superfinal0001.jpg

6. Please tell us about the incident: He freekilled me for having a bomb that I spawned with. (Didn't even have it equipped) I was following orders which were to be frozen. He then continued to disrespect me and cuss as me for no reason. Later, he changed his name to Chelsea Clinton I guess to spite me or something.

Hey I am sorry about the accidental FK. I was also kidding about you picking up the bomb. I had apologized to you the second it happened and I was about to slay myself but I was killed by a T. I had apologized to you in game but you starting going nuts on me so I was an azz back to you. apologies.

Please take me off T-list. I have been playing on this server for a wehile and it would suck for something like to get me off the option of CT.

If i was really faking the HG tag, woudn't the server auto change my name???????????????

Why so many question marks? Are you getting mad?

The forums beg to differ with the whole "in the clan or not" thing.

We must be going through some bugs right now, because yes...the server should have kicked you to spectate and took [HG] out of your name.

Why so many question marks? Are you getting mad?

The forums beg to differ with the whole "in the clan or not" thing.

We must be going through some bugs right now, because yes...the server should have kicked you to spectate and took [HG] out of your name.

I don't think it would seeing as his steam ID isn't in the forums...

either way you were never t-listed, that was just going to be my last resort for you to be like wtf? and come to the forums and see the tread, either way please be more careful next time, oh and if i catch you impersonating our clan with the tags you'll get banned :-D feel free to apply for the clan and or wear -hg- at the END OF your name to show support.

case resolved have a nice day everyone