Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Question about admin

Clinton

When I had admin, I never switched a ct that was active and didnt break any rules so that I could join ct. The only times when I did this was when: they were afk, breaking rules, no lead ct at all or few mics, a dick. but I wouldn't recommend the last one :)

In my opinion i would switch CT to T if the CT is afk. Unless theres a T with a mic and the CT has no mic.

Actually, TomHanks, you should use the administrative menu and switch that player to spectator from there. If they're in spectator for more than 3 consecutive rounds after you switched them, then you could kick them with the direct reason of AFK....this is to free up space on the server when it's near it's population cap.

As for the mics,...I don't really try to enforce that too much. If at least one CT has a mic and is giving orders, then that's good enough for the game to be played out. However, if that CT is a total arsehole towards the T's, then I may do a mic check to see if there's others to take control and/or switch out volunteers to get a new lead in there.

On topic, they shouldn't be switching without giving a reason prior or shortly there after to explain their actions so that you can improve in whatever you may be doing wrong. Try to scroll through your chat log in console or normal chat to see if it's there; if not, type in your [Team] chat: "@ <text>". where as you insert your question about why being teamswitched for the text. A reasonable administrator paying attention will try to respond to give reason.