Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Banned for scripting? What? (Not KaC)

Carrrrot

1. Your in-game name: [Durka]|Bano|Carrot

2. Server that you were banned on: [HG] Bunnyhop 2000FPS - HeLLsGamers.com [bhop Timer/FastDL]

3. The Banning admin: HG | Cr(+)sshair

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:13325933

5. Reason for ban:

The reason on the ban was scripting but I'll say what auctually happened. Now I'm only decent at bhoping and suckish today because I've got dirreah and there were people on the server scripting apparently and they got banned. I wanted to see if my script would get me KaC banned like the admin said it would so I tried it and nothing happened (I said aloud what I was doing so the admins could be informed). 10-15 mins later I was just doing the bonus level and I was asking if HG had an EVE online division but got no answer, so I decided to check on y'alls website through the steam web browser and learned you guys don't and when I shift tabbed to get back in game I was greeted with the messege saying "You have been banned by this server, check HeLLsGamers.com for more info". So I did and found out why I was banned and I didn't know that just testing it with two jumps would get me banned and so I apologize for what I did since y'all believe it was worthy enough to permenently ban me. I'm really sorry and I've never used any cheat on any of y'all servers in fact the only server of y'all i've played on before is the bhop and this time was about my 15th time playing it.

P.S. The reason I have a script installed is because It works with 33tic and it's fun to do on a LAN on Dust2 and get all my friends angry.

Edited by Cr(+)sshair