Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

motive

1. Abuser name: VOLKSW00T

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:16493227

3. What server: Jailbreak.

4. About what time: 12:30 est

5. PROOF: Screen.

6. Please tell us about the incident: Slayed the CTs because it was a fail day...

post-3237-13525954005642_thumb.jpg

Edited by Moto

I ain't even going to defence myself for now, you have to prove that I am guilty first.

of slaying all the cts? its very clear in the screenshot provided and your response was revenge is a bitch. seems good enough for me.

The lead talked a bunch of gibberish and start giving this confusing order "If I say go to big cage, you're not going to big cage otherwise you're shot" day. Every single T went to the big cage and about to be shot because a bunch of CTs were spamming on mic. Then the lead say CT's are going to kill all the T's because they all fucked up. Then CTs started to kill T's. Slay @ct was justified.

What I found interesting is motive instead of consulting with like 5 other admins who were on the server, decided to post a screenshot on the forum knowingly the server was in chaos and my decision were justified. Can I say backstabbing?

The lead talked a bunch of gibberish and start giving this confusing order "If I say go to big cage, you're not going to big cage otherwise you're shot" day. Every single T went to the big cage and about to be shot because a bunch of CTs were spamming on mic. Then the lead say CT's are going to kill all the T's because they all fucked up. Then CTs started to kill T's. Slay @ct was justified.

What I found interesting is motive instead of consulting with like 5 other admins who were on the server, decided to post a screenshot on the forum knowingly the server was in chaos and my decision were justified. Can I say backstabbing?

thats all you had to say in your first post brah, admin restored

To top this off I was there when this happened and the cts Darkplanner said they should all die but he then said we can't kill you all. The cts decided not to listen and started opening fire, even though there were a couple of people who obeyed the orders(like myself) so the slay was well derserved