Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Admin abuse: scott

Cr(+)sshair

1. Abuser name: scott

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:25270962

3. What server: Jailbreak.

4. About what time: NOWS

5. PROOF: Screen.

6. Please tell us about the incident: Uh...yeah. Gave him a warning to stop abusing his admin. He kicked some kid for spamming (mute should have been fine and I told him that, then he bans someone for trolling...wtf?) then kicks a member when I was already warning D4V1D to not spam text. He's throwing people literally out of the server. Instating a two hour ban to get him on the forums.

scottadmin.png

scottadmin2.png

scottadmin3.png

scottadmin4.png

scottadmin5.png

Edited by Cr(+)sshair

I banned this guy for disrespecting the lead by calling him a troll. I warned him and he kept on going with it so I banned him. Then I warned through /csay that I would kick if people kept on spamming over lead (because it was going on for a while and I was already muting people). Then in one of the screenshots the "SWAT Sniper" guy I kicked him because he was ignoring me, in a way. There were orders in obstacle and the day was going normal and he was in upper VIP. So I slapped him and then the next round he was like "slap me if im crouched oo im doing something wrong oh yea slap me when im standing cuz im doing something wrong." I was not abusing my admin at all. Maybe you just weren't paying attention. Lastly, with the david thing, he had been spamming things throughout my time in the server. Even check the logs. I warned him several times before that. The kick was legit.

How is this proving admin abuse, Strats? I looked on my radar when all of those people were killed and they were not legit. I didn't see it so I didn't slay him. Then when everyone told me when I was dead I was sure about it. He then told me he was wrong so I switched him for a few rounds. Please get proof that doesn't show me actually using my powers correctly...

How is this proving admin abuse, Strats? I looked on my radar when all of those people were killed and they were not legit. I didn't see it so I didn't slay him. Then when everyone told me when I was dead I was sure about it. He then told me he was wrong so I switched him for a few rounds. Please get proof that doesn't show me actually using my powers correctly...

But if you didn't see it how can you believe they are telling they truth. Most of the time the people that got killed misheard the order and then complain about it being a freekill.

David is a constant spam whenever I play jail break. I never knew kicking people would actually get you an avoided report. I don't think it is aboose because kicking is a warning and it seems like he did it in the right places.

I believe demos are in order. the screenshots arent showing much for me. Anyone have a demo that you can post to help the issue? as for now, I don't see anything that can really be "proven" although, I dont like the idea that you slayed a guy for ppl saying messed up. All is well if he was actually in the wrong and he apologized, but it may not have been.

With the mic spamming issue, I always mute and if they keep it going, its a kick. David had been warned MANY times before I kicked him. Lastly, with the slaying the guy for me thinking it was a freekill; I already stated that when I said my radar all of those were freekills because they were INSIDE their cell like they were supposed to be. I pretty much knew he freekilled. And General Red, please get me proof that I freeslayed you because I have no idea what you're talking about.