Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Inmate#1407

Wow, no reason whatsoever really? That's pretty damn big lie seeing you were on CT team and aaron even yelled on mic say "oh BUFU! you freekilled volks"

This guy fked me right on my face, I slapped him a few times hope he'd do me a favour slay himself. But in the end I just let him go cuz I forgave him.

Volks take a hint by all the abuse reports you are getting please. If you use your admin use it to slay. Why would you slap someone so many times distracting from the server and causing a report. If you get fk or watch someone get fk. Slay them then warn them. If they continue team switch it's not hard and I can tell you if you follow that you will not have abuse reports.

your using your admin all wrong, please go read admin guidelines, there is NO reason you should've slapped him that much, use your common sense and slay him. you've had a lot of borderline abuse reports, next improper use of your admin it will be removed.