Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Prius' SpeedTest.Net Results Thread

Prius

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

means its taking you 600+ milliseconds to ask the server you were testing your connection with if it could hear you or not. Try testing with a closer server. btw your speeds are remarkably bad. wireless is always slower due to the handshaking process for every packet sent, if you arent already, go wired bro.

Edited by Never trust a hippie

It is a good information about internet speed........

In this way i test my internet everyday , because it is useful to know about the uploading and downloading speed, so i check my speed through this site http://www.scanmyspeed.com

My speed test results are,

upload speed:0.52 kbps

download speed:1.96 kbps

It has the best & accurate results for my internet speed test!!!!

Yes, basically a WTFLOOKATMAHIGHPING but it was temporary. It usually jumps that high for a couple days.. :[

Here's an update after a call to AT&T. xD

1533392896.png

(Thanks, to whoever moved my post)

can you even play any game ? :(

also, this is mine:

post-8301-13525954904145_thumb.png

Yes, basically a WTFLOOKATMAHIGHPING but it was temporary. It usually jumps that high for a couple days.. :[

Here's an update after a call to AT&T. xD

1533392896.png

looks like your running off wireless or at&t is ripping you off.

anywho 1534805434.png might be switching back to shaw, telus has been slowing down lately

It is a good information about speed test,

In this way i test my internet everyday , because it is useful to know about the uploading and downloading speed, so i check my speed through this site http://www.ip-details.com/internet-speed-test

My speed test results are,

upload speed:0.52 kbps

download speed:1.96 kbps

It has the best & accurate results for my internet speed test , internet service provider,location, country and and also provides the IP details .................

• 1 month later...