Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Logitech Wireless Clearchat Conflicts With Router

Mike is Fr3sh

Alright, so after my last headset bit the dust I decided to move to a wireless one. I bought a Logitech ClearChat Wireless headset and it has given me nothing but problems. When I plug in the USB dongle and turn on the headset, my ping will spike tremendously and will only restore itself back to its original state after I turn off the headset. The headset uses a 2.4ghz frequency, just like everything else wireless in the house. But since my router is dual-band, do you like I should buy a new adapter for my pc to run on the 5ghz band? Haha, I still have a reciept but the garbage men just took the trash out yesterday (that had the box in it). You think Best Buy takes returns without a box?

*Well I moved the USB dongle as far as my pc as I could and that decreased the number of times my ping would spike. Yet my latency higher than before.

Edited by Mike is Fr3sh

Like pwned said, NEVER BUY WIRELESS.

Its probably the worst thing you can buy. I've known alot of people who have bought the Clearchat headset from Logitech

and they've complained about nothing but problems also.

People complaining about the same stuff. I would suggest you invest in a wired headset. For if you're near a bestbuy try this headset:

And if you're near a radioshack: