Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban Request

t0r

1. Your in-game name: t0r

2. Server that you were banned on: Global Ban

3. The Banning admin: Slazenger

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:28916301

5. Reason for ban: I don't remember the exact reason(s)

I tried looking for the original thread that Slazenger had made to bring up my arguments, but I was recently told of what happened to him. Perhaps, his ban has something to do with me not being able to find the thread, but if forum admins have the ability to review that thread, then it would be greatly appreciated.

In the original ban thread, I was banned for, I believe, "drama and disrespect against an HG member". The "drama" I supposedly started involved Aj, when I sent an image that Aj kindly requested me to send to JessicaJoy. I was in-game, so I quickly passed the message on to JessicaJoy. Upon viewing the image, I saw that Aj was decompiling the HG jailbreak server map and making modifications to it, such as "Aj was here" instead of "JJK was here'. Other than that, I did not see how it could cause such drama. when JessicaJoy replied, she threatened me that I would be banned if I continued to stir up drama. I don't like to be intimidated by people, especially with a ban threat that isn't even justified, so I naturally defended my case. I told her that I was just acting as a messenger, and that I had no intentions of starting anything. I was being very polite at first, but JessicaJoy was being all snarky towards me. Now, I did disrespect her by sending her a picture that was directed at her, but I don't see why that deserves me a global ban from all HG servers, even though it was in a Steam chat. The "drama" I started with Jessica and the disrespecting I did wasn't even in-game, and I think it is quite ridiculous to have been given a permanent ban. Keep in mind that I wasn't the only one to have sent the picture to her. If you look in the original ban thread, Snap had also sent the picture to Jessica, but he was not threatened with a ban or accused of starting any Aj drama. This whole situation seems to be a terrible case of bias, to me.

You will be getting a second chance to play on the servers without causing trouble. We take disrespect seriously. The next time something like this happens you will not be unbanned. Make sure to read the MOTD when you join.