Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban Request

Wotter

1. Your in-game name: Aj

2. Server that you were banned on: JB

3. The Banning admin: Slazenger

4. Your Steam-Id:STEAM_0:1:19668196

5. Reason for ban:

About 1 month ago, I was banned for sorta messing with an admin. I had [unband Aj] in my name, and Fracture warned me to switch it. Then I changed it to something like [unibrow Bandana Apple Jay], thinking I was being a funny smart ass. I realize now it was a stupid joke and really immature.

Fracture didn't think it was funny, so he banned me for trolling/being a smart ass for a week. I understand where he was coming from and although I didn't like it, the 1 week ban had a justified reason. I was being a smart ass.

Slazenger then came in and upgraded my ban from 1 week to permanent. :(

I think I deserve a second chance to play with all the friends I've made on HG, I wont troll or disrespect any admins and just want to have a good time. Its a video game, and I think it should be free of drama.

There are also numerous HG members who want me back as well. I'll be good, I promise. :/

Thanks,

Aj

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, and about the thing where there is an image floating around of me decompiling the hg jb map, heres how that went.

When I was active on JB, I decompiled it to change some things around then I was going to present my ideas to the people in charge of JB. I did little changes like changing deagle toss to a player-clip instead of a trigger_push. I also changed red light green light to dodge ball. Re-textured some, then put in "Aj was here" as a joke to give to a few of my friends. The picture then got around, and everyone thinks I'm trying to sabotage HG.

In actuality, I had 2 people come up to me and ask for a copy of the HG map with their logos in place of HG. They even offered to pay me. I turned them down. (even though jjk offered to unban me for $15)

I hope someone read all that :[

I think I deserve a second chance to play with all the friends I've made on HG, I wont troll or disrespect any admins and just want to have a good time. Its a video game, and I think it should be free of drama.

That is quite funny since we banned/kicked you multiple times to stop, and you continued to do it. About this being a video game and free of drama, that is also funny because you kept on starting it.

Never less, wait for Upper Staff/Council to see this and reply.

When I rejoined after being kicked I changed it. We already had this debate, and I'm not going to win it. I feel like the week ban was justified, but for slaz to come in and upgrade it to permanent wasn't.

When I rejoined after being kicked I changed it. We already had this debate, and I'm not going to win it. I feel like the week ban was justified, but for slaz to come in and upgrade it to permanent wasn't.

^truth, however your ban will be changed to what it should be, a month. however if you claim the internet is drama free and we catch you starting trouble again, it will be permanent next ban.

you changed it to this. [uN]ibrow [bAN]dana [A]pple [J]ay

Which if you take everything the in the brackets it spells, Unban AJ.

Then when I was in vent talking about this with you, the attitude you gave me was you did this just because you though it was funny. And when you left and rejoined you didn't care since you still came back with unban AJ in your name.

As for me you shouldn't get a fourth chance. Not with the actions you took because you wanted the spot light for 15 mins.