Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

RABBIT!!1!!1!

rabbit

1. Your in-game name: RABBIT!!!11!1!!

2. Server that you were banned on: HGJB

3. The Banning admin: Not sure. I believe it was Albino Buritto though.

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:32718443

5. Reason for ban: So Like, There was no reason for banning me when I was removed from the server. It just said STEAM-ID_0:0:32718443 was banned or whatever. I'm friends with multiple HG members including Toxy and the HG admin motive. I was being loud on the mic but I was not warned to stop or anything. So I'm not sure if that's the reason or not. 1 thing that did happen was Albino freekilled and everyone was telling him to slay himself but he refused to and I made the comment that albino shouldnt be admin if he's not gonna set a good example for others and that HG should maybe have like a probation period for admins and not just let people buy it (I dont know if that is the case or not, and i mean no offence to any hg admins or members).. 5 minutes later i was banned with no reason or explanation. Toxy also told me thast all HG bans are Global, and I'm only banned from JB. which is why i feel it must have been a mistake. I'm not T listed, I barely ever go on ct in the first place. I admit i talk over leads sometimes but i usually catch my self and stop. Really hope youll unbann me cause its either HG or eGO for jailbreak. and ill be damned if i have to go to eGO to get my jb on. :cheesy:

thanks. that sounds like me. :) ill try and work on that when i get back in. id also like to say that that was my first hg ban if it means anything, (yeh i know this acc is a 32 mill, but my other has no bans on it either.)

I know you said you were working on fixing my ban, but I just thought I'd mention that since yesterday my ban message has went from "STEAMID(blahblahblah) Is banned from this server" to the HellsGamers' "You have been banned by this server. Go to Hellsgamers.com for more info..."