Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Abuse (-hg- -Soap)

Akimbo Javelin

1. Abuser name: -hg- -Soap

2. Their Steam Id: Unavailable (Can't find)

3. What server: Jailbreak

4. About what time: 7:50, 6-1-10

5. PROOF: soap_abuse.png

6. Please tell us about the incident:For quite a while now, I've seen Soap abuse his admin rights to the limit without any proof what so ever. However, this comment made by his little friends may prove this abuse. For A LONG time, Soap has been, how should i put this? AN ASSHOLE. He has constantly told me and my friends to shut up just because we are kids, (As if he isn't one), and he also disrespects me in ever way, such as kicking me when I talk back, even nicely, and muting me every time I speak as warden, AND THEN takes warden himself. Although there is no other proof I have of this abuse, I am determined to find evidence of this kid's abuse. I don't expect an administrator to do much because of the lack of evidence I have. But please, just consider this.

No.

Please post a new thread when you have proof of the actual abuse, not just conjecture. I'm almost offended by the fact that you think this is sufficient evidence for us to bust one of our admins on.

Please make sure to read the rest of the sticky, including, but not limited to the following:

Please upload the demo to a hosting site like FileCram, MediaFire, zHost, Badongo, etc, and paste us the link.

When making an abuse thread come in with proof. If you provide proof the Staff/Council members will be able to help you. Without proof, you will have your thread locked/deleted. 

What is abuse?
When an admin slays someone without a reason.
When someone gets banned for no reason.
When an admin uses his or her powers for thire benefit only.
When a player insults others.
When a player is always microphone spamming, even when asked to stop nicely!
When a player is votebanning someone without a reason. (sometimes it may be for fun so be careful on this).

Edited by Wingless
Niceness