Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Antimalware and Antispyware Soft

-O-P-rime

After stupidly letting my brother use my computer i have found these two programs spamming my screen and causing IE to constantly open with spam. I have gotten rid of it for now by getting rid of the [random]tssd.exe and running superantispyware. Now i have these programs running called gds.exe and gvetoa.exe. After trying also to stop these i have found out that google chrome no longer connects to the internet. How do i get rid of these things completely and should i just reinstall google chrome?

Fix it yet? Are you getting any popups at desktop stuff running scans? If so i would REINSTALL WINDOWS...might be a backdoor or keylogger and you DO NOT want them even if it says removed Good luck

Im not getting the "running scans" anymore, but every now and then firefox opens a tab i didnt tell it to. I might just reformat my computer just ffs.