Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Albino Burrito Abuse

TehPope

1. Abuser name: Albino Burrito

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:24525074

3. What server: Jailbreak

4. About what time: Aprox. 3:00PM EST, Jun. 2nd 2010

5. PROOF: albinofreeslay.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

6. Please tell us about the incident: I was lead for the round in question. I told terrorists to freeze at first garage door on the way to obstacle. Ten terrorists, approx., were in the crowd. All but two froze at the garage door. I shot anyone that went past the garage door. I was then freeslayed by Albino, stating that I mass FK'd. He said I was not even lead, when clearly to everyone else in the server paying attention, I was lead. After he realized he freeslayed, he then left the server stating, "Screw this." This isnt't the first time I have seen him do this, but the first time I have proof of it. Motive will be posting a demo of this shortly.

Demo will be way more useful here. But what I do notice is that you start cursing at albino. Please do not disrespect admins even if they might have done something wrong. saying "F.ck you" and "You d.ck" is not necessary. It would have been better to discuss it with him rather than call him names and make him rage quit. He may have been at fault, but the name calling is a no no still.

I also see that it started an uproar with tons of people saying he shouldn't have admin and calling him names. This will not be tolerated!!!

Edited by moo

Fair enough. But as I have stated he has a reputation of such things as this, which is what started the uproar, not me calling him names. True, my cursing him is just as bad and there is no excuse for it. So punish me as you see fit. But I am tired of Albino abusing his admin. If I must be punished to provide proof of his abuse, so be it.

I can not punish you that is for the mods to decide. But I was just warning you that disrespecting ppl and admins = bad. Please don't do it, it makes you look bad, the admin look bad and HG look bad. It's a triple negative.

Seriously, Albino abuses. I think I have proof but its at home.

I know for a fact he has Freeslayed and kicked for no reason.

He is just more problems on the server.

Please leave this open so when i get home i can post wahtever i have of him (i think i have proof of something)

Sorry to post where im not supposed to..But he needs to be dealt with.

That was obviously an accident and to tell you the truth pope you were in the wrong. As a recruit you should know that you should report to the fourms not cuss out the admin who accidently slayed you. Ill talk to albino personaly when i get home.

Awwik

That was obviously an accident and to tell you the truth pope you were in the wrong. As a recruit you should know that you should report to the fourms not cuss out the admin who accidently slayed you. Ill talk to albino personaly when i get home.

Awwik

Regaurdless Albino has had many issues in the past with his admin powers...

Fair enough it's an accident. If he would have said sorry, I would have apologized. I accidentally FK sometimes, but I slay myself and apologize. The reason for my e-rage is because I am simply tired of his constant freeslayings and kicking for no reason. I am usually more forgiving with freekills/freeslays, but he does it all the time. As you can see, other people agree. I am not justifying in any way me talking to an admin that way. But I do feel that I do need to report this, with any other evidence I can gather.

My only gripe is he left without saying sorry once he realized, very child like. If it ever happens again you stay, apologize, slay yourself next round and move on. The "abooose" chatter/spam would simmer down after a minute

and ppl would respect you more if you stay. Where is he btw?

Edited by Never trust a hippie

Awwik

lol ok staff