Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

I GOT BANNED NOW IM SORRY TO ALL HG GAMER PPL PLZ UNBAN

DennyStylezzz

so i got banned from crackhouse server cuz i guess i was screaming at an admin?? but whoever that admin was im so sorry plz man HG crackhouse is the only best server i go to play plz lift the ban plz man i wont do it again i just wanna play plz admins i beg of you guys

Now your screaming us in caps. but anyways. Fill this out.

1. Your in-game name:

2. Server that you were banned on:

3. The Banning admin:

4. Your Steam-Id:

5. Reason for ban:

EDIT : Now because of Pwned, be honest.

Edited by [O-P]rime

omg admins i swear to god im banned on crackhouse plz!!!! why would i lie about this!!!! i never played minigames before please im not lying!!!!! you guys can even tell that admin dave matthews cuz he's my friend!!!! plz im not lying i never played minigames before!!!!! only crackhouse!!!

One, the exclamation points are REALLY annoying. Sounds like a really whiny kid. Please don't "yell" anymore.

Also, your account was seen logged into Minigames and the person behind the keyboard logged in on the account was hacking. Might as well be you, the owner of said account.

Be more truthful about this matter. Thanks.

As this might concern you: we wont by the whole "it wasn't me it was my brother/dad/aunt/uncle/dog/cat/blade of grass" excuses. The steamid you gave us was banned on the Minigames server and was banned for aimboting. If you got the wrong steam id please post your correct one.

Yet to come on the forums and say that you only play in one server is a lie already. You have been giving the chance to make this right and you failed. You showed to no one that you deserve another chance and we have a strong NO HACKING policy. Go ask all of the others who have been banned for hacking. That was the nicest thing Moto did was to say you get another chance. You blew by "playing" dumb.

YOUR NOT GETTING UNBANNED! (Unless you did put the wrong steam id then we will work from there.)

As this might concern you: we wont by the whole "it wasn't me it was my brother/dad/aunt/uncle/dog/cat/blade of grass" excuses. The steamid you gave us was banned on the Minigames server and was banned for aimboting. If you got the wrong steam id please post your correct one.

Yet to come on the forums and say that you only play in one server is a lie already. You have been giving the chance to make this right and you failed. You showed to no one that you deserve another chance and we have a strong NO HACKING policy. Go ask all of the others who have been banned for hacking. That was the nicest thing Moto did was to say you get another chance. You blew by "playing" dumb.

YOUR NOT GETTING UNBANNED! (Unless you did put the wrong steam id then we will work from there.)

i might have put the wrong steam id so i just copied and pasted the whole thing that i see that comes up when i type status and its this:

[AoW]Denny$tyleZzZ" STEAM_0:1:23821022 00:39 124 0 active

One, the exclamation points are REALLY annoying. Sounds like a really whiny kid. Please don't "yell" anymore.

Also, your account was seen logged into Minigames and the person behind the keyboard logged in on the account was hacking. Might as well be you, the owner of said account.

Be more truthful about this matter. Thanks.

im not whining about anything its just that i know im right and i never played HG minigames before in my life i swear and promise to god i only played crackhouse and thats it. i have also never hackd in my life cuz idk how to hack. you can ask Dave matthews cuz he's my friend and we played together everytime i might have put in the wrong steam id so i typed it again

The steam ID you provided was the right one. Either your blatantly lying or someone hacked your account. Either way, you won't be unbanned. Until you either tell us the truth or get a new account you can say bye bye to crackhouse and every other HG server.