Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

so i said sorry, i apologized, unban please.

DennyStylezzz

so i typed the wrong steam id then i typed the right one now you HG ppl gave me no other options then to just perm ban me?? with no evidence whatsoever. I dont think this is right... ive been a avid css player for a while and i play crackhouse here and there and then all of a sudden i get perm banned with no warning or anything just cuz i "yelled" at an admin because he was camping in crackhouse... so what??? if your gonna take it up the ass and start crying about it then why do u even come and bother to play???

so im perm banned from all HG servers now for no reason just cuz i typed a wrong steam ID then it led to one misunderstanding to another. Why cant you guys just accept the fact that I DIDNT HACK, I DIDNT CHEAT, I DIDNT AIMBOT. i have no idea where you ppl are getting that from.

ok i admit i made a mistake for typing a wrong steam id and also yelling at an admin but does it really make sense to perm ban for me for that type of reason?? i mean its not like i hacked the server or anything.....do you guys believe in 2nd chances?? cuz i think i deserve one cuz i didnt do any harm to you people...

steam ID: "[AoW]Denny$tyleZzZ" STEAM_0:1:23821022 00:59 113 0 active