Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban

s1k-1

1. Your in-game name: s1k-1

2. Server that you where banned on: Jailbreak

3. The Banning admin: HG | Ojcamero(mudkipz)

4. Your Steam-Id: Steam_0:0:13559504

5. Reason for ban: Hacking

yea so im banned once again apparently the same hacking bullshit that nobody has proof of only this time around it was Ojcamero instead of chanhuff. n what do you know i get slayed twice after i killed him the round before

Player: s1k-1 - Damage Given

-------------------------

Damage Given to "HG | Ojcamero(mudkipz)" - 165 in 1 hit

Player: s1k-1 - Damage Taken

-------------------------

Damage Taken from "Dakilla" - 23 in 1 hit

(ADMIN) HG | Ojcamero(mudkipz): slayed player s1k-1

You are muted while you are dead, please use chat.

[sM] ADMIN: Muted s1k-1.

slappersonly killed H.U.N.K with awp.

[Hosties]: slappersonly is now a rebel!

[sM] ADMIN: Muted H.U.N.K.

(ADMIN) HG | Ojcamero(mudkipz): Hacking will not be allowed.

*DEAD* s1k-1 : WTF

h2o. °Bankﻜ [HG] killed |td|- TeK™ B.L.A.S.|td|. with knife.

[Hosties]: h2o. °Bankﻜ [HG] is now a rebel!

[sM] ADMIN: Muted |td|- TeKâ„¢ B.L.A.S.|td|..

*DEAD* Hamburger -HG- : WOAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@@@@@@@@@@@@@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*DEAD* Hamburger -HG- : WOAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@@@@@@@@@@@@@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(ADMIN) HG | Ojcamero(mudkipz): S1k-1 you are done on this server.

[HG][PoNY]God�*(mudkipz) killed (CKY) iBARB! with m4a1.

[Hosties]: [HG][PoNY]God�*(mudkipz) killed a rebel!

[sM] ADMIN: Muted (CKY) iBARB!.

Failed to load sound "doors\doorstop6.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository

You have been banned by Admin for 360 minutes

Disconnect: Kicked and banned.

sick of the admin abuse n how they can slay and ban people for no reason but they can't seem to slay and ban all these free killers and blatant rule disobeyers that join the server

like i said before i don't break any of the rules when i play in that server so i don't know why the fuck i'm singled out everytime i'm in there

please does anybody have anything on this? i'm probably unbanned by now but that type of abuse shouldn't be happening

n it just pisses me off that admins have to make up the excuse of banning me for hacking, when i'm not, because they're sick of dying

you can't be good at this game now a days you're either labeled a hacker or you just suck there isn't such a thing as a good player anymore

please does anybody have anything on this? i'm probably unbanned by now but that type of abuse shouldn't be happening

n it just pisses me off that admins have to make up the excuse of banning me for hacking, when i'm not, because they're sick of dying

you can't be good at this game now a days you're either labeled a hacker or you just suck there isn't such a thing as a good player anymore

Well first off, if you come in here a little more mellow, you will be helped in the same fashion. I have played there a couple of times and see you in there. If you are not unbanned, I will unban you.

But please don't say"You can't be good and kill people without being called a hacker." This is fucking jailbreak, the objective is not to be a terrorist and then sneak a gun and kill all the CT's every round.

I see you do this all the time, which its not illegal, but it is not the point of the game. And then you hide behind your team for cover, and they get killed instead of you. And then what do we hear from them, freekilling, abuse, etc. So you're gonna have to expect to get some of the BS that those players get, because you want to hide behind them.

There is also NO WAY an admin can administrate that server without someone telling them they are abusing, either by slaying/kicking someone or not slaying/kicking someone that another person thinks should be slayed/kicked.

Just don't go in there with an attitude, and don't talk trash to the kids in there, and play as you have been.

I will talk to the banning admin myself.

Edited by vandium

ay no problem guys thanks for the responses and i'm sorry about the tone in my posts but i just want you to understand where i'm coming from you know

Vandium i understand that the point of jailbreak isn't to rebel every single round but personally i think it adds a lot more fun to the game than to obey orders and then be free killed by some asshat on the cts for no reason n it seems to happen a lot "by accident." and being the dude that always slays the cts by rebelling, every time i try to play a round by obeying i always have at least one person either show up at my cell before it's open and free kill me or i get shot down to half health while playing the mini games.

i'm not trying to come across as a dick at all but i know i'm speaking on behalf of at least 75% of the rest of regulars that play in the server because shit like that happens constantly. i know admins aren't perfect and can't be on top of everything at once but when you get banned for reasons like:

4. Reason of ban: He was aimbotting, etc

5. Proof: Myself and other admins, and several other people on the server saw him glitching off the ground and aimbotting.

i mean that's bullshit to me. while all the free killing that was going on at that same time and the free killers that weren't being slayed or handled with when they were suppose to be Oj was slaying me n cooking up that bs of an excuse to get rid of me. and i mean "GLITCHING OFF THE GROUND and aimbotting?" first of all i've never heard of glitching off of the fuckin ground.... out of the 3 years i've been playin source i've only heard of glitch being used in the same sentence as someone was glitching because of their lag but glitching off the ground? wtf is that?

and aimbotting? last time i saw a hacker, which was pretty recently seeings how a lot of kids can't play this game legit anymore, his screen shook from an aimbot. i miss a good amount of the shots i take and i guarantee he saw that but he banned me anyways for an aimbot. its a joke.

like i said no disrespect to you guys i don't mean to be an ass i just wanted to let you know where i'm coming from. i don't think some of these people deserve admin privaleges if this is what they use it for which is to slay/kick/ban at their own convenience. just my 2 cents

Yeah, I don't see a problem with the rebeling, it is actually funny as hell when you can take out the whole ct team.

Here is also another thing people need to take into consideration.

It requires nothing but coming into vent and telling us you will follow the rules and not hack, and you are in HG. Which is cool, it gives people a chance to join a team, make friends, and have a place to come and play without hassles. So that process will most likely not change.

It also only costs $5 to get admin in the server. This is done to help the community, as well as help the Jailbreak players get MORE admins that can be there MORE of the time.

Of course we get some admins that don't know what they are doing, or even abuse purposly. And because they are in HG does not give them the right to do so. But again, HG is not a clan, it is our public team that is open to everyone who meets the minimum requirements. So we don't take complete ownership of their actions, as a server cluster or message board. (They are kind of like contract players that have a loose affiliation, until they prove their trustworthiness)

I also agree about him saying you cheat, without proof, is pretty ignorant. We currently have a 2 hour ban (no demo) ability. This gives you a chance to come to the boards and dispute, and it gives the admin time to show proof. Now this does work quite well, as it has brought you to the board, but it can also be abused. We keep track of everything, including what the admins do, and have no problem revoking memberships to our pub team as well as admin status.

I never saw you being a dick to anyone, nor hacking. You are welcome to continue to play here, just don't let people bait you into being as ass to them, or into freekilling, etc. Keep doing what you have been doing, and you will have no problems here.

Edited by vandium

haha ^^

yea no problem man and yea you definitely can't avoid the meatheads that donate, pledge to uphold the rules, and act like jackasses so i hear ya

and hopefully i won't have to piss n moan here again lol thanks again guys