Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

OniiChan Unb&

OniiChan

1. Your in-game name: OniiChan

2. Server that you were banned on: Jailbreak

3. The Banning admin: Not sure

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:2089134

5. Reason for ban: Not sure

No communication between me or the admin, just all the sudden, YAY BAN!

So I get no warning or anything? Just instantly ban me? Seems to be against the rules that you guys are supposed to follow. At least give me a chance to change my spray before you ban me.

Anyway. I hopped back onto the server again, chose my side, and now I'm banned again. Says check the website for details. What happened?

You came back in with the same spray. And I see no reason to "warn" you for having a basically CP spray. So you have a 1 day ban now. If anything like this happens again with you, this thread will be referred to for reference for a permanent ban.

and this,

Reason for ban: Not sure

I gave you a very specific reason when I banned you the first time. Did you read it?

Edited by Never trust a hippie

So at 5am I came back into the server to see if I was still banned. I wasn't, happy to see the ban is lifted I try to see if I can play, as soon as I pick a team I am banned. I didn't even use a spray. Then I come to the forums and finally find out why I was originally banned. So I change the spray and now find out after work that I'm banned for even longer?

The rules state you're to warn someone before banning. I'd also like to note that at least 3 other mods asked me her age, which I told them is 18. They all had no problem with talking to me before hand. Now, I will change my spray as to appease you mods, but seriously, why didn't you try to talk to me like those mods did? This kind of treatment from one mod really irks me.

No, there was no reason, it said something like "see hellsgamers.com for details."

I think im getting trolled at this point sir. Let me make it as clear as I possibly fucking can.

Do not come back on our server with an inappropriate spray

I thought you would have learned after the first time... change your spray BEFORE testing to see if your unbanned again.

Edited by Never trust a hippie

You just completely ignored everything I said. Thank you for ignoring my concerns. Now then. How would I know that I was banned for having said inappropriate spray if my ban said "check Hellsgamers.com for details", and you didn't even bother to warm me before hand. You failed to post anything of my ban on the ban list so I didn't know why I was banned.

I go to sleep, I wake up, I try to see if I'm still banned, I'm not, I hop in the game, I get banned again (same message that says "check hellsgamer.com for details"), i check the forums, i change the spray, and you treat me like shit for making an honest mistake.

I dont care about the spray. It can be wiped from my drive for all I care. I was merely trying to make the point that you went beyond the rules of your server, and other mods hadn't. You have been treating me unfairly, and I don't think your higher up mods would agree with the way you're handling things so poorly.

To reiterate. I received no warning, I didn't get a reason for being banned until I had posted on the forums, I'm not on the ban list (standard procedure from what I understand), and you're treating me worse than every other mod that I've spoke to.