Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[pF] Rob |HG- Admin Abuse

Sedition

1. Abuser name: [pF] Rob |HG

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:11748991

3. What sever: CSS - Jailbreak

4. About what time: 5:50PM EST, 3/1/2009

5. PROOF:

(ADMIN) [pF] Rob |HG: banned player Homie [Angry]

You have been banned by Admin for 40 minutes

- The terrorists where in the deagle jails when a terrorist began shooting at me who was hiding within another terrorist. I fired at the terrorist killing both which evidently was an admin. I was banned.

I understand that allowing donations for admin will always have its consequences. I would like to suggest that someone from the immediate staff begin to monitor the admin actions on the servers especially the Jailbreak server. There is constant impulse slaying of players because an admin or his/her friend was killed.

5. PROOF:

- The terrorists where in the deagle jails when a terrorist began shooting at me who was hiding within another terrorist. I fired at the terrorist killing both which evidently was an admin. I was banned.

I understand that allowing donations for admin will always have its consequences. I would like to suggest that someone from the immediate staff begin to monitor the admin actions on the servers especially the Jailbreak server. There is constant impulse slaying of players because an admin or his/her friend was killed.

That's not really proof, you could have typed that out...

need a console screenshot atleast.

need a console screenshot atleast.

I have no proof. I actually was hoping to have Rob say something within my thread so I can understand why he banned me for 40 minutes.

I don't expect any punishment to be given due to my lack of evidence. I was hoping this would get some of the head admins in checking out the abuse in the jailbreak server.

well im sure that after the 20th time you did that, and people were tired of your "crossfire" and you had been punished plenty of times for doing it, im sure you should have known to aim better. i can kill a guy in the cage with one headshot and not have to worry about killing other people. so next time, don't spray into a cage with a lot of people in it unless you know your going to kill and only kill the person with the gun. other wise get out of the way and let your team handle the kill since hes trying to shoot you. OK?

~ Ct's may not shoot randomly into a crowd of T's, they must have aim before shooting.

I believe this rule would help keep "crossfire" from occurring and people apologizing for "accidentally" killing people.

I have enforced this rule one or two times when Ct's were killing a ridiculous amount of T's and then finally killing the rebel....

In addition, when I wasn't admin. I was slayed once by HG Contempt for killing 2 T's inside the deagle cage when only one was a rebel.... My AWP shot went thru 2 of them....

I was slayed and HG Contempt wrote that, "Do not fire into a crowd of T's, you have to have aim..." amd "Expect your AWP shot to go thru people."

5. PROOF:

hey bro, how long was the ban. 5 mins?

Guest Crothers

I think I was in there with Rob. That was with Columbus and all them. Got bad news for you, if I remember you kept stacking over to CT and it was like 10v10. I remember telling people that if they kept stacking CT they would get kicked. So if you were in there QQing or causing trouble (As I know allot of you are) you got a temp ban.

That server was cancer, and we cleaned it out. So quit your bitching and play fair/fun.