Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

ooled

What purpose does he have? It looks bad to new players joining the server seeing admins doing whatever they want.

How about you let him come here and talk to us instead of sticking up for him.

God damn, people don't mind it, hell others were laughing. You people are so stiff, it's a game, not a fucking job which to some of you take it so seriously it ruins the fun of the server. JJK sets everyones gravity and that shit, hell, adminabuser came in one night and started throwing everyone around, pepsi slayed some people for fun ( which I was against, but come the fuck on) Go get some friends for gods sake and learn to have some fun once in awhile.

God damn, people don't mind it, hell others were laughing. You people are so stiff, it's a game, not a fucking job which to some of you take it so seriously it ruins the fun of the server. JJK sets everyones gravity and that shit, hell, adminabuser came in one night and started throwing everyone around, pepsi slayed some people for fun ( which I was against, but come the fuck on) Go get some friends for gods sake and learn to have some fun once in awhile.

They didn't get caught

now did they?

We would all like to have fun.

You don't understand the pleasure I'd get to move everyone to CT and Lo3 Dust 2 24/7.

Or possibly noclip everyone on office.

Ban everyone on Iceworld?

Beacon all the hiders on hide and seek?

The fact is that it doesn't matter. You pay for your admin, there are rules to follow and if you can't do that then I'll send you your 5 dollars back personally.

Corey the way you came in and posted shows what may happen to your admin.

"You people are so stiff, it's a game, not a fucking job which to some of you take it so seriously it ruins the fun of the serve"

But you see we have to give you that admin. So why do you do shit that makes Staff work hard on? Like it isn't our job to put people like your admin back on the server when it disappears. But since it is our "Job" to do it I guess we don't mind redoing your and everyone else admin.

You can say we are "stiffs", "strict" or whatever! It doesn't matter what you think. If you wish to insult the people who can remove your admin and ban you go a head. You will not be happy what they do to you. Because we get to do a lot of stuff that will stress us out. Making it hard to keep clam.

The fact that you couldn't just say, "Hey look guys I am sorry for slapping myself and it wont happen again." Shows how mature you are. Jailbreak it self is annoying, with all the young kids yelling into their new mics and all the free killing there shouldn't be any admin abuse in that server. I will talk to Swat and see if he thinks you need admin there. Or if your own post has ruin your admin privileges.