Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

My unban request

beavis

1. Your in-game name: Beavis

2. Server that you were banned on: Iceworld one

3. The Banning admin: I really got no clue

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:5136523

5. Reason for ban: Auto shooting hack?

Okay, first of all I cant hack -_- ...and I had the one sniper that shoots like 10 bullets before reloading and I would just aim at head fire 2 shots and kill them, because the Counter Terrorists would only move in straight lines so it was easy head shots, I was kind of owning it up and all that, But all of the sudden some guy starts spamming that I am hacking and to report me... I didn't even have the highest kills in the server, And I have been playing CSS for a very long time so I kind of own people a lot...so I son got banned for Auto shoot hack? and I think one of the reports said Aim-bot? but I do not even know where to get hacks at, so anyways :mybad: for the trouble I caused and I really like this sever and I had enough points for the "VIP" and the skins because I have been playing it a lot today, I would kind of like to be unbanned =/ ill choose a different gun so I don't pwn as much :P