Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban TheScorpYoN - NO DAMN IDEEA

TheScorpYoN

i got NO IDEEA WHY I GOT BANNED ... i was playing ... i was ct as i remember ... and a friend called me at the phone ... i answered and i went afk in css ... when i came back i saw this in the console

[HeLLsGamers HeLLBreak] TheScorpYoN is the LAST CT! Jailbreakers beware!

[HeLLsGamers HeLLBreak] TheScorpYoN, you MAY shoot ANYONE if there's MORE than 2 prisoners!

[HeLLsGamers Hellbreak] Supporters have an increased chance of getting the bomb!

[HeLLsGamers Hellbreak] Visit HeLLsGamers.com to become a supporter today!

-hg- Elite Core <Buck Ofama>vaK suicided.

(ALL) ADMIN: 1 - 0 TO ENGLAND!@!@!@!@!@

Somebody cheating? Just type voteban

Head Redband : you liek socker?

Disconnect: You have been banned by this server, check HeLLsGamers.com for more info.

Disconnect: You have been banned by this server, check HeLLsGamers.com for more info.

] retry

Commencing connection retry to 67.228.245.0:27015

Connecting to 67.228.245.0:27015...

Connected to 67.228.245.0:27015

Disconnect: STEAM UserID STEAM_0:0:18395000 is banned.

Disconnect: STEAM UserID STEAM_0:0:18395000 is banned.

i think i've been banned for camping for last ct ... idk who banned me im gonna edit in 5 mins after i look ... i remember i got warned once not to camp for last ct when again it happened ( i was afk again ) ... u cant ban a guy for being afk and getting to last ct can't u? sry for not using the unban form but i'm very nervous ... im gonna edit it in the correct form

edit :

1. Your in-game name: TheScorpYoN

2. Server that you were banned on: Jailbreak

3. The Banning admin: I dont know ( re edit admin : xdeathangelx )

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:18395000 ( ScorpYoNCounter - Steam Id )

5. Reason for ban: I think camping for last ct ( re edit reason : General Exploit of Game/Map/Server )

wtf is : General Exploit of Game/Map/Server ???

it applies while ur afk?

and as u can see i didnt kill anyone during "last ct" cause i was afk and that prooves it

Edited by TheScorpYoN

1. Your in-game name: TheScorpYoN

2. Server that you were banned on: JailBreak

3. The Banning admin: xdeathxangelx

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:18395000

5. Reason for ban: General Exploit of Game/Map/Server

Edited by fRacture
posted template for you

omg I WAS CAMPING UPPER VIP? PROOVE IT DAMN U FOR FUCKS SAKE I WAS TALKING ON THE PHONE HOW THE FUCK WAS I CAMPING UPPER VIP omg this server is full of LIERS and NOOB players OMG HOW CAN U SAY I WAS CAMPING UPPER VIP WHEN I WAS DAMN AFK?

I CANT FUCKING BELIEVE IT OMG OMFG ... OMFG i was camping upper VIP ? X(X(X(X((X

you were banned beucase you were always trying to become last ct every round

you were every time in upper vip waiting to become last ct and go in the secret room

PS please talk nicer

No excalibur, he was not in upper VIP he was in pool afk, he didn't move at all and he got banned. You don't get banned for camping before last CT you get switched. A ban is completely unnecessary for this. Yes i'm sorry for posting but Excalibur said he was camping upper vip but he was afk in pool.

i never damn camped for last ct in upper vip i swear ... anyways i dont remember if i was in pool or not ... i thought ... i was afk for more than like a round and the round might have started again and i would have been afk in armory ... but if he says so then i think i was afk in pool where i was when my friend called me

edit : and guys ... ur a respectable community and please DONT LIE !!!

why the fuck are you random people posting in these threads, let me sum this shit up cause im getting annoying at how important you guys want us to think you are

1. DON'T JUMP TO BANNING OR YOUR ABILITY TO BAN WILL BE REMOVED FOR REPEAT OFFENSES

2. don't you ever come onto our forums again and start talking like that, ever, i don't care how unjust the ban was you conduct yourself properly on these forums and you may seem more intelligent. talking like that just makes you look like a trouble maker

3. If i see anybody in this thread that knows they shouldn't have been posting, you will NOT BE ABLE TO VIEW THIS OR ANY OTHER BAN/ABUSE FORUM FOR A MONTH! you will have to contact staff if you would like to make a ban request/ abuse thread/ or unban.