Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Ban Banana

jdm-banana

got ban 10 min ago been playing crackhouse for long time wen i not in the WTF server i think im ranked 50th only admin i sa was

hg | never trust a hippie i never had problem i play with all the admins all the time never ones did i get ban or kick for no reason ..

map :cackhouse 24/7

ID: STEAM_0:0:13861307

Name: WTF | Banana JDM

Reason for ban:? you tell me

if you cant get hold of me please send me pm off the WTF game server sit http://www.torontowtf.com/news.php

Edited by jdm|banana

i dont see any walling only good playing and some nice randoms that all ..we have regular hack scan done as of all WTF admin must have it done before thy can have there admin we don't give it out to anyone.i would be more then happy to take a nothere one for you to show that i don't and i strongly suggests you have all HG admin scan also..

its called cheatscanner and you do it thr irc

Edited by jdm|banana

i dont see any walling only good playing and some nice randoms that all ..we have regular hack scan done as of all WTF admin must have it done before thy can have there admin we don't give it out to anyone.i would be more then happy to take a nothere one for you to show that i don't and i strongly suggests you have all HG admin scan also..

its called cheatscanner and you do it thr irc

Cheatscan is about as good as Vac. =)

Looks like WTF doesn't condone cheating either.

TorontoWTF.com: Rules

Looks like demos can go here or in the forums that I'm too lazy to register for unless someone wants me to.

I went in their vent server and informed them. Funny, they didnt seem to know him.

Also just posted in their forums :P

Edited by Never trust a hippie