Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

tkell admin abuse

VOLKSW00T

1. Abuser name: -hg- tkell44

2. Their Steam Id:

3. What server:jb

4. About what time: 1:30 PST, 2:50 PST

5. PROOF:

tkell.th.jpg

tkell2.th.jpg

6. Please tell us about the incident:

The pic on top shows tkell abusing all chat for LOL

The bottom pic shows we were having a pirate day, then tkell as a ct decided to start his own pirate day too.

1. Tkell44 just got unbanned and everyone was giving him a bad time going "oh no tkell44's back" and saying things like "you ***" etc.. So he was using admin chat to tell everyone to stop disrespecting him. (witnesses -hg- teh pope (admin).

2. He was the first person to say all t's frezze no armory but he had already done it a few times so an admin told someone else to do it but tkell44 didn't read it and thought he was still lead.

He does not deserve his admin taken away and certainly doesn't deserve a permaban. Staff please look into this before making any hastey actions. :)

I don't see how is this whining, he can just slap himself across the server because people are giving him a hard time?

If he wants to slap him self to 1 hp and then jump off big cage to kill himself thats fine, as long as he wasn't holding a gun. I will talk to him about the pirate day thing.

Edited by Doobie

1. Tkell44 just got unbanned and everyone was giving him a bad time going "oh no tkell44's back" and saying things like "you ***" etc.. So he was using admin chat to tell everyone to stop disrespecting him. (witnesses -hg- teh pope (admin).

2. He was the first person to say all t's frezze no armory but he had already done it a few times so an admin told someone else to do it but tkell44 didn't read it and thought he was still lead.

He does not deserve his admin taken away and certainly doesn't deserve a permaban. Staff please look into this before making any hastey actions. :)

lelouch, your reply has nothing to do with what I listed above. Also I am pretty sure while I was playing on jb last night, other CTs just let tkell has lead if he was the first person who says all T's freeze.

Admins on the server have done their best to kick/ban people and give warnings to people, tell them not to provoke tkell. (Hell I even said CS is suppose to be for kids, so just stfu if you gonna complain about little kids playing on the server).

Tkell did those things listed on the first post by his own decision, it has nothing to do with people giving him a hard time or whatnot.

I slapped myself to 1 hp not tkell... tkell abuses alot I dont abuse at all IMO.

Yeah I got you two mixed up, lol. We have had a lot of problems with tkell since he has joined. The people harassing him because of his voice needs to stop also. I already temp banned him last time he did something like this, if it happens again we will take higher action.