Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

STEAM_0:0:10328318 ("Zcarp")

Zcarp

1. Zcarp

2. 72.88.213.138:27010

3. Unsure. Either Pepsi or Ritchie

4. STEAM_0:0:10328318

5. Again. Unsure

Was playing jailbreak today and either HG Ritchie or HG Pepsi banned me. No idea why, no warning, and I didn't break the rules. Pepsi is a serious abuser. Slaps or slays you when you kill him. Ritchie slayed me as well because he broke the rules. We said go to race last one dies twice. This is what he said. I just want to play again. It's a lot of fun when it works.

Player: Zcarp - Damage Given

-------------------------

Damage Given to "[HG] Pepsi" - 23 in 1 hit

Damage Given to "rocketdelite" - 154 in 2 hits

Damage Given to "HT | Richie" - 85 in 4 hits

Player: Zcarp - Damage Taken

-------------------------

Damage Taken from "rocketdelite" - 55 in 1 hit

(ADMIN) HT | Richie: slayed player Zcarp

You are muted while you are dead, please use chat.

[sM] ADMIN: Muted Zcarp.

(ADMIN) HT | Richie: LEARN TO SPEAK

(ADMIN) HT | Richie: YOU SAID RAISE

Admin enforcing rules not on MOTD will be punished

Johnbro wasn't even in the server. I don't know the guy. I think Ritchie is full of it. The admins in the server at the time were Ojcamero and he didn't do it. I talked to him and he doesn't know. Pepsi and Ritchie. That was it. The ban isn't on the Global Ban list either.

Johnbro wasn't even in the server. I don't know the guy. I think Ritchie is full of it. The admins in the server at the time were Ojcamero and he didn't do it. I talked to him and he doesn't know. Pepsi and Ritchie. That was it. The ban isn't on the Global Ban list either.

mistake

I am sorry. I was upset that Ritchie slayed me even though he was last to races. I felt he was abusing powers and yes. I told him to fuck off. I was upset that for the past week the admins haven't been in the servers so free killing was running rampant and that when the admins were there they would abuse powers. (Pepsi slaps and slays and Ritchie slays). No. I don't have proof except my word and the word of others.