Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

STEAM_0:1:17779695 ("dnRoyston")

dnRoyston

My ban request is nothing special, I simply got banned is all. I don't know why, I don't know how, I don't know by who, but I did. Now, If there's anyone who could tell me why I got banned, that would be great, but as for now, I see none.

I seem to be banned from all of HG's servers. It's a real shame, as I still have no idea why.

I love your servers and would love to continue playing, but I can't exactly. I don't even remember playing on HG's servers.

My steam name is "tclp_daniel", but the name I play under CS:S is "dnRoyston"

Thanks a bunch,

Daniel

we cannot tell who you are by your steam login name or your in-game name. we need your steamID, which you can find by going into ANY server, opening console, and typing "status"

It looks like:

STEAM_X:X:XXXXXXXX

Sure, Sure, of course!

1. Your in-game name: dnRoyston

2. Server that you where banned on: No clue, it's a global ban :\

3. The Banning admin: No clue

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:17779695

5. Reason for ban: You tell me, I'm clueless here.

I did a search on my name on the ban list, but to no avail, it does not show me as permanently banned. It shows one ban for 120 minutes, and one for 5. Again, I don't even remember playing on HG's servers, let alone being banned. There is very little chance of someone else using my account, but I don't know about through my computer, I doubt it though.

Hey, at least I know my Steam ID now

Thanks again,

Daniel

EDIT: Sorry for not following the template before, I was in a bit of a hurry.

Well that's frustrating. Seeming as someone's using my accounts, I have to go through and change every one of my passwords. As for the bans, This is going to be a pickle to sort out. I assure you it wasn't me, and I'll have to check everything to be sure of that.

Is there any way to get un-banned? I'm sure the admins here are considerate... wait a second, this is the internet!

To be short, I'm screwed, aren't I? I can't think of any way to prove it wasn't me, any suggestions, logs to post, etc? I'll post anything, really.

If you don't want to believe me, no problem, I'll find another server. Rest assured, I wasn't hacking, and I'm still looking into it. I didn't expect much help from you guys, I don't see the point in trying to get unbanned if these are the admins I'd have to put up with anyways.

Thanks for your time... well... not really...

If you don't want to believe me, no problem, I'll find another server. Rest assured, I wasn't hacking, and I'm still looking into it. I didn't expect much help from you guys, I don't see the point in trying to get unbanned if these are the admins I'd have to put up with anyways.

Thanks for your time... well... not really...

There's a lot of "HG has corrupt admins" opinions recently.

Console said it too, we are looking into it.