Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hey Guys, Sorry for the Inactivity, this is why....

So sorry I haven't been as active guys, I still have been on, but just not as much as normal.

Anyways, the reason is I got a DUI about a year ago and my court date is next Friday on the 25th. It's my first DUI so I'm hoping for the standard 1yr probation and the community service, fine, etc. I happen to know the judge from previous years of getting into trouble, but I'm still hoping he will be just and fair. I'm not a criminal or anything, I just got caught with drugs when I was younger and he proly will remember me.

Anyways, I'm clean now, except for a beer now and then, but I just wanted you guys to know what was up. I've been trying to get my ducks in a row as far as getting my DUI school done this weekend and talking with my lawyer, etc.

So please if I'm inactive starting next Friday (the 25th), please don't kick me cause I may have to do like 5 days or something, but I WILL BE BACK BROTHER'S!!!!

So yeah, it should all be fine, but just in case, thanks for reading.

"I'm not a criminal, I just commit crimes!"

Outside of my distaste for rationalization, it's good that you got your shit together after that. Sometimes you have to land your ass in trouble before you realize you need to do something differently.

Good luck, dude!