Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Admin Kicked me for no reason

hangman631

I have been playing on your server every day without a problem. Today at around 3:15pm est. A user with the alias at that time of HG | Prius [5] accused me of cheating and threatened to ban me. Throughout the whole game, he has been claiming he is Admin and can kick me anytime he wants. He was very annoying and then he kicked me. Please address this issue asap for this user at that time is abusing his admin status and rights. I will not be coming back to play on this server and will request all my friends not to come back if you do not remove this abuser from the admin rights or at least send me an email letting me know that this has been done.

Template?

Proof?

You were being SUPER annyoing, like saying sit noob, sit HG noob, and everything. So i said I was going to kick you, then I said "Nah, I dont ban cheaters without demos". He continues to say "Yeah, you're all talk". So I kicked you. I warned you to stop over the mic, you didn't, so I kicked you. I figured that you're VIP, you should know the rules.

Also, https://hellsgamers.com/forums/abuse-reports/4879-new-rules.html

Read those, thanks.

i was there when this happend and prius did kick him for verbal abuse watever you want to call it, but coming from vip you should know when to not drag things on like that and egg him on to ban you. you should be lucky that you where only kicked for probaly and hour if that.