Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

New admins = Fail like Nums

Fabulous.

1. Abuser name: MLG NuMsKuLL | RIP Gears of War"

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:29505853

3. What server: HG Jail Break

4. About what time: about 8am Eastern.

5. PROOF: nums.dem

6. Please tell us about the incident: Idk if he just got he's admin but he seems not to know the sm admin commands. Cause he was asking how to do this and that. So then he I was giving orders then its LR and then he slays me and Team switches me I was like wtf man. and I was in HG for over 2-3 month now. You guys need to give admin to people that know how to use it not just to random people. It pisses me off.

By the way the person I know very well and its witness is hg - twizt.

Doesn't mean he has the right to slay me and team switch me while I gave orders and it's LR. Really? Just like that you let it go. Maybe you guys should warn this guy. Cause your new admins are failing and pissing me off. He's the first one that ever team switch me for reason.

Thank you for your time.

-Fabulous

He's a horrible CT, please revoke his admin. He said "ass on cell door, do a 180 and freeze", when cell doors were open, so i put my ass on the skinniest part of the door (the part facing outward), and do a 180. He then kills me. Just because everyone else had their ass on the large part of the cell door (side) and did the 180. He's a dense, horrible admin. Please at least revoke his admin if not revoke and tlist.