Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

New but still

DeathVash

1. Abuser name: -hg-Dafuze

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:14018738

3. What server: HG Jailbreak

4. About what time: 8:30 server time

5. PROOF: see images

6. Please tell us about the incident:

Ok I understand he is new but he made serval mistakes that I warned him about serval times and so did Darkplanner.

He gives an order of zombie freeday and someone knife him and he killed him. He killed people running and jumping which is fine but killed 3 who knifed him. He gives a warday twice and on purpose opens the cell doors right away. 12 ts died (in total from the two times) cuz a few cts didnt go to the area for warday and decided to kill them. He spams in all chat for random convos wen he himself says only us all chat to give a order to all players. He has freekilled 2 players and then banned players for one time offense. I have warned overall but never listened. When I was about to record him he leaves (i warned him i was gonna record him on the mic so he just left). here is what I could grab from the chats

After countless searching for the past hour with two other admins. We couldnt find the proof we needed for I thought my screenshots I took with F5 in chat didnt process for I was still in chat typing mode. The other two admins couldn't pull anything from their console for it was gone cause other information had to be inputted.

I understand most likely this will be looked over for I have no proof but I rather have a warning up then just sit back and not do anything. I am sorry again I have no proof.

xdeathxangelx , you're correct im sorry for earlier today i get mad when people say all this shit about me,

i like to keep it cool so im sorry for raging on you for 1, 2nd i hope to be a better admin for HG.

Thanks Death,

Scayla