Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

banned for no reason?

7deadlysins

I thought it was over with...my bad. I don't even know how to hack, personally. Hopefully you all can reconsider this. I have played in HG before and purchased admin a few times a while back and have never had problems. I was just coming back for old times sake and also since our server is down since the update. If not...no hard feelings.

Edited by 7deadlysins

I thought it was over with...my bad. I don't even know how to hack, personally. Hopefully you all can reconsider this. I have played in HG before and purchased admin a few times a while back and have never had problems. I was just coming back for old times sake and also since our server is down since the update. If not...no hard feelings.

Leave HsM completely. Join a clan that doesn't have a history with crashing/hacking other clan's servers.

History is just history...I like HsM and how it is now. We would not hold a grudge against you guys in our servers. Maybe the guys that were involved with all the server crashing back when that was going on...but we don't have a global ban against you guys that I know of.

History is just history...I like HsM and how it is now. We would not hold a grudge against you guys in our servers. Maybe the guys that were involved with all the server crashing back when that was going on...but we don't have a global ban against you guys that I know of.

We never tried to crash your servers.

unless your community leader has changed then yes you guys have a grudge with us, maybe a few of your members are not aware but your leader, or whoever it was back when this happened started attacking our servers for no reason claiming we were thumbs downing his server hosting site, he gave us bogus i.p addresses he pulled off our server claiming we were the ones who did it and even paid someone to attack us. excuse us if we don't immediately let people from a community like that back into servers.