Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

-hg- General Bulldog

General Red

1. Your in-game name: -hg- General Bulldog

2. Server that you were banned on: Jailbreak

3. The Banning admin: Apple Juice

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:3867705

5. Reason for ban: "Disrespecting admins"

[sM] -hg- applejuice: Banned player "-hg- General Bulldog" for 10080 minutes (reason: Aimbot).

LOLOL. Apparently someone has it in for me.

So He was in Shot for Shot area when he wasnt supposed to. I slapped him twice to get him out. (I didnt kill him or hurt him at all)

He died which resulted in gunplanting. I teamswitched him. <- Ill admit Im wrong but WTF!

After a LONG TIME. Prolly 10-15 rounds later at least! He banned me...So wtf!

Lemme know!

Edited by Artillery

I was watching this, General Red was definitely right, and the teamswitch was well deserved. I don't think he has red the admin rules, before this, he had been kicking people for mic spamming and what not.

General is one of(if not the best) admin on the jk server and the other guy needs to loose his admin and be banned for a few

I was watching this, General Red was definitely right, and the teamswitch was well deserved. I don't think he has red the admin rules, before this, he had been kicking people for mic spamming and what not.

General is one of(if not the best) admin on the jk server and the other guy needs to loose his admin and be banned for a few

Have no clue who you are, But I DEFINETLY appreciate it. This guy is out of line by far!

Why have a lot of staff members looked at this yet no response?

Am I that hated to get banned for a week?

general_bulldogs_ban.jpg

Edited by General Red

Your ban didn't come up on sourcebans, and when I try to remove you from the server banlist it just keeps coming back. You will have to wait 2-3 days until the ban shows up on sourcebans. This apple juice kid will be temp banned for doing this since he didn't post a report and now your stuck banned until it shows up.

Since I'm banned for 7 days, can we at least get his banned up from 5 to like 11 or something.

The fact hes banned LESS time than I am is some serious bs!

Your not banned for 7 days, if you read what I said It's 2-3 until it will show up on sourcebans and I will unban it. He has already been banned for a week.