Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

_Zero-KGB-

1. Zero

2. NTF

3. The Banning admin: dunno

4. 13462730

5. Reason for ban: name was HG.Zero`, was told to remove casue im not an offical member, changed name to "h g". then was banned. i used HG.Zero` around multiple admins high ranked amdins and nothing, then today someone decides i need to be banned, pretty sure ive played this HG servers longer than half the admins on here and probably the admin that banned me. i changed my name to being a smartass yes but some admins need to get a stick out of their ass and have a sense of humor. it was a name, get real. only admin i met that banned me for wearing the tag. dont know who it was. but anyways, would like to request the unban please.

ps. i could have joined HG a while ago and was going to but its dumb crap like this is why i dont...its a community, its just a tag, ill still support HG and play on its servers, just dont support stupid reasonings behind bans and crap.

The usage of HG tags was made into a rule a while ago. If you claim to have been around for so long, you would've known. Being a smart ass for being asked to change your name is just unnecessary. It's only a 30min ban. Wait it out.